BERTIN 2021 - IGT Verona white - Corvina - organic wine - SOLD OUT

14,00 

Out of stock

BERTIN 2021 - organic white wine

Made from 100% corvina.

Vinification and ageing: the grapes are processed immediately after the harvest by pressing the whole bunches to obtain a white must. The must obtained is fermented with spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts. The finished wine matures 80% on the fine lees in 15 hl stainless steel tanks, and the remaining 20% in tonneaux of oak until the following spring, when it is bottled.

No clarification, no physical-chemical stabilisation and no heavy filtration. Maturation in bottle for two months.